Wednesday, April 2, 2014

About Sexuality: More Joy, Less Frustration

If you can't see this email, click here

About

Sexuality

Sex Tips

Sex Talk

Sex Toys



From Cory Silverberg, your Guide to Sexuality

I'm not sure what sexuality would be without friction; be it social, spiritual, emotional, or physical.  But there's a difference between friction and frustration.  This week's newsletter features two questions from readers who are looking for a little more friction and a little less frustration, plus two tips to help you get there, whether alone or with a partner.  Got questions of your own?  I do my best to respond to all my email, and if I use your question online I always remove any identifiable information.  ~  Cory

 

 

How Do I Make Masturbation More Enjoyable
An About.com reader writes: "Get ready for some embarrassing/personal stuff.   First off, I am single and want to be that way. I do not want to have sex outside of marriage. Second, I cannot feel my vagina. Third, I have been really horny lately. And, although my religion forbids it, I have been trying to masturbate a lot. Without any sensation "down there", I really do not get any pleasure out of it.   Basically I have a lot of sexual tension but no healthy way of releasing it. Do you have any recommendations? How can I make my masturbation more enjoyable?"

 

Search Related Topics:  sex advice  masturbation  sex and disability

Sexually Frustrated and Morally Confused
"I have been with the most wonderful man for over 15 years. I love my husband and have no desire to leave him. However, he is the only person I have ever had sex with. Even though I have always known that we do not have great sexual chemistry, I have lived with it because he is wonderful in so many other ways. I am getting older and feeling bitter and cheated out of one of life's greatest experiences. Despite my many attempts to improve our sex life, he shows very little interest. I just don't know what to do. I feel like I will become more and more bitter the way things are now. However, I'm afraid if I have an affair, it will ruin my marriage, my family and my life. I do not know where to find an answer."

 

Search Related Topics:  sex advice  infidelity  monogamy

Sex Tips for the Rest of Us

This exercise, called stop and go sex play, offers a playful way to teach your partner what kinds of sexual touch you like, and what kinds you’re not so hot on.

 

 

Search Related Topics:  sex tips for couples  sex how tos 

Sex Tips Just for You
Contemplate the sound of one hand clapping with these masturbation techniques for the novice and the pro.

 



Related Searches
    Featured Articles
    Follow Me on Twitter!
    Reader's Respond: When Sex Goes Bad
    9 Weeks to Better Sex
    Sexuality E-Course: Weekly Sex Position
    Sex Tip: Mess with Your Sex Life, Part 1
    Sex from A to Z: Open Relationship

     

    More from About.com

    Run Your First 5K
    Even couch potatoes can be ready for a 5K with just a couple months of training. Read more...>



    Help! I'm Too Busy
    Time and stress management tips to help you feel as though you have more time. Read more...>




    This newsletter is written by:
    Cory Silverberg
    Sexuality Guide
    Email Me | My Blog | My Forum
     
    Sign up for more free newsletters on your favorite topics
    You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the About.com Sexuality newsletter. If you wish to change your email address, please click here. If you would like to unsubscribe from all newsletters sent from About.com, please send an email to optout@about.com with "Unsubscribe" as the subject line.

    About.com respects your privacy: Our Privacy Policy

    Contact Information:
    1500 Broadway, 6th Floor
    New York, NY, 10036

    © 2014 About.com
     


    Must Reads
    What Is Sex?
    Sex How Tos
    All About Orgasms
    Sex Toys 101
    Sex Positions Pictures
     
    Follow me on:
    Facebook Twitter

    Advertisement

    No comments:

    Post a Comment