Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Big Worries, Small Penises

Anxiety about penis size is at once a giant cultural joke and a serious obstacle for men to enjoy sexual pleasure.  Depending on your lived experience you'll be more tuned into one or the other of these realities.  This week I respond to a young man waiting for his arranged marriage and uncertain of how he'll ever live the life he wants to live with the penis he's got.   ~  Cory

 

Someone forward you this email? No Sweat!
Sign up here to get your own
If you're having trouble viewing this email,
click here
Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
Big Worries, Small Penises
Anxiety about penis size is at once a giant cultural joke and a serious obstacle for men to enjoy sexual pleasure.  Depending on your lived experience you'll be more tuned into one or the other of these realities.  This week I respond to a young man waiting for his arranged marriage and uncertain of how he'll ever live the life he wants to live with the penis he's got.   ~  Cory

 

Cory Silverberg
Sexuality Expert
a small package held in the palm of a hand
We Both Agree: It's Too Small  
I'm 24 years old and in a couple of days I'm going to be 25. My folks are planning for my marriage in the coming years. I'm uneasy because my penis is small. I have been searching for ways to improve it but the fear of impotency is troubling me. I have had sex with my fiancee many times but she says my penis is small in both length and diameter. It's really a shame. I want to enlarge my penis even a bit. Please do help me. I'm in a really bad shape.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Men at urinals
Five Reasons Most Guys Think Their Penis Is Too Small  
It's not a conspiracy and it isn't possible that every other guy has a micropenis.  There are some concrete reasons why so many men are unsatisfied with the size of their penis, none of which have to do with its actual size.
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Sexuality and Body Image  
What the relationship between how we feel about our bodies and our sex lives?
READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
A Guide to Loving Yourself, Literally: Masturbation Techniques  
Alone or with a partner, masturbation techniques for all tastes and genders.

 

READ NOW
Like us
Pin us
Featured Articles
So, What Is National Coming Out Day?
Jon and Tracey Stewart Are a Blind Date Success Story
A Look at Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown's Tumultuous Marriage
How Bill and Melinda Gates' Marriage Is as Successful as They Are
Communication 101 for Newlyweds
What We Can Learn From the Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton
Ways You Can Celebrate National Coming Out Day
9 Helpful Apps for Your Friendships
Advertisement
About Sexuality  |  Follow Us
Like us
Pin us
You are receiving this newsletter because you subscribed to the Sexuality newsletter.
If you wish to unsubscribe, please click here
1500 Broadway, 6th Floor, New York, NY, 10036
© 2015 About.com - All rights reserved. Privacy Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment